Sunday, January 2, 2011

First post of the NEW YEAR/ They make me feel good . . .

Ciao bella gente!

This is officially my first post of the new year! I'm so excited to see what this year will bring.... hopefully a great blogging year too ;)

I thought I would make my first post about things that make me feel good . . . 

 





I am in love with this picture! I want it to be my living room one day... I love the furniture ( I love decorating things and picking out furniture haha) and the best part is the staircase - you always need a spiral staircase ... it makes you feel like your climbing up to the sky







 Beautiful <33

Can't you tell that I'm having a Tom Felton obsession? haha ;)

Two greaaaat people :)


Before Rehab, Before EVERYTHING


It is so true...
Halloween .... the only day where it is acceptable to play dress up

isn't she lovely


All the time ... hiding what I truly feel







No comments:

Post a Comment