Thursday, January 20, 2011

MIDterms and Regents

My brain is fried.


          
             NO. Literally. like fried oreos at the jersey shore


              
                   F R I E D.


I started to make a new post last week, but I got involved in studying so I had to stop. Today was my third exam (it was American history 0_o don't ask.) I have one more tomorrow and then two more next week then I'm freeee!


I have to say, it's almost like we have off, but with cramming. tons and tons of cramming. We just go in for the two hour exams (8:30 to 10:30) and then we are done. GO back home and study some more... or if you're like me... go on tumblr, check out the new show skins on mtv, rest for two hours, and blog. THEN study.


Tomorrow I have physics. Dun dun duuuun. haha. I don't see a bright future for this test. Hopefully I won't ever need physics again in my life. ever. But, if I don't stop blogging and don't start studying there is going to be a a tornado coming for me and it won't be like Dorothy where she gets hit on the head and wakes up in a pretty magical town where she meets small, but nice people and makes friends while they walk on the yellow brick road.


To be quiet honest, I don't know WHAT it would be like, but I don't want to find out and I don't intend to anytime soon.


SOOO


off to studying... wish me luck on my exam tomorrow!


You're fried-brained friend,
Kara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment