Thursday, February 24, 2011

Style by Lauren Conrad - Follow up!

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been so current on blogging. My schedule keeps getting busier!

I remember I promised to write about how the book Style by Lauren Conrad was.

 Well, I finished it, and my review is very short: two simple words -- get it. Take it out of the library, buy it, or borrow it from someone! It is well worth the read!

 In the book, Lauren explains the basics of shopping (helping you decided what is a good buy, or when to put down that shirt that you THINK you want), and also how to "re-vamp" your wardrobe. Other chapters include beauty (makeup), jewelry (when to wear a long necklace, and what kind of earrings to shop for), what to pack when traveling and what to wear when traveling, and also how to style your hair. All of the topics are great to read about  and become familiar with so your "getting ready" process, or "wardrobe closet" can change.

Safe to say, if you buy this book, you will be investing in not only a great book, but a shopping/beauty guide which can come in handy in future years.

With love, 
Kara Jae

P.S. I'll try to be posting more often if only school wasn't so crazy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment