Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things that you NEED!

Have you ever wanted to get something really bad and couldn’t let your mind forget about until you had it? Well, these are some items that you will need to help you get through  Fall 2010 so go out and get them!

To Start:

1.      I absolutely loooooove Katy Perry! She is such a nice person, has the coolest style ever, and is an AMazing singer!

Just the other day I was listening to her album teenage dream and fell in love with EVERY single song!!!
  Go out and buy the album today! You will not be disappointed, I PINKY PROMISE you!

2. Shoes, Shoes, Shoes OMG shoes haha 
 Military print and motorcycle boots are being worn so much recently! Motorcycle/army boots are
cut either ankle length or a little higher like in the middle of your leg. They go great with jeans and
sometimes it's better to wear them instead Uggs all the time (they are comfortable, but blahhhish
sometimes haha). Military print is also dominantly worn this year. Cute jackets and sweater designs are
modeled after the print.

You can find the boots at Nordstrom or the military printed jackets in forever 21!

3. Lip gloss
OMG I'm obsessed with my lip gloss! Its from Palmer's and it's the Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter with
the Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Flavor! Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter, Dark Chocolate & Peppermint - 1 ea It's the most amazing lip gloss I have ever had and i use
ever single second  I can! I buy them in bulk... which reminds me I think
I"m on my last one! I have to go get some more
P.S. The flavor smells so heavenly it's unbelievable haha (my favorite smell)
You can buy it at any drugstore like Walgreen's, CVS or Duane Reade












4. Movies for warm comfortable nights :)
One of my most favorite movies of all times is The Goonies! I can watch it every single day lol seriously.
Any who, rent the movie if you haven't seen it, but another good movies is Letters to Juliet! I saw it with a friend at the movies and fell in love with the whole movie! you HAVE to get it!


5. And last, but not least... da da data . . .
A snuggie! haha ( i know, i know, you thought it was going to be this great amazing thing that you could tell everyone about because you just got it and its the best and blah blah blah) ... Well, it is!

they keep you so warm and comfy! I went to a sleepover last night and I brought my snuggie and I cuddled up with it and fell right to bed! It is like a heat maker it keeps all your heat in and keeps you sooo warm! Go out and get one! (Mine is in pink :) haha)


 So tonight, go out and get Katy Perry's album and dance to it crazily in your room,
Buy a cute pair of motorcycle shoes and a military jacket so you can be stylin' Fall's newest trends
Get Palmer's lip gloss to save your lips from this cold weather so they aren't chapped
and Cozy up with a warm snuggie [any color of your choice :)] and  watch Letter to Juliet

Have a wonderful evening darlings!

Kara :)









No comments:

Post a Comment