Monday, June 6, 2011

WOW

Wow. I haven't posted in a while! I miss posting things and writing about the current anomilies im my life. Yes, look at that, I used a big SAT word right there.

Speaking of SAT, I took that test on Saturday. It's nice to know that one little test can predict your future. What college you are going to get into, scholarships, and so on. No pressure at all. 0_o

Today is the start of the last week of class. It's nice to know that one of the most stressful school years is coming to an end. Yet, next week, we have regents and finals. I'm not even going to think about it because of the stress it brings me. *sigh*

On a happier and more anxious note, it was announced yesterday that next year's out - of - country trip is to Greece and Turkey!!! I am beyond excited right now! Greece has been a dream and I can't believe next year I will be in Greece. My parents were more then willing to let my sister and I go. However, since the trip is only 7 days, my family has decided to stay an extra week! OMG i can hardly breathe. Truthfully. We also might head down early as well and meet up with our school there. I am so excited and can't wait for next year...which will hopefully come fast!

So i better get back to studying, which would be a great idea right now.

Talk soon lovelies!
Kara Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment