Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm NOW a senior, but not quite....

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No way. It's not possible. How could I have possibly made it through one of the most difficult high school years of my life? (not like you would know the answer), but really... I don't know!

Maybe a little luck, some prayer, or my friends, but I am done. Classes have ended and now all that is left is finals and regents. For the next two weeks I will be studying my brains out hoping that I pass my 4 regents and 3 finals!

After those two stressful weeks, I am freeeeeeeeeee. No more studying for regents!! All I want is summer. And I want it now. Right this second. I want to be at the beach with my friends. But before all of that on the 24th school is officially over. Then the next day I am traveling up to CT to see Katy Perry with my friend and cousin (cannot wait seriously I can't contain myself). The the Tuesday I come baaaaaaack - it's PROM!

I have never been to a prom; I've been to pre proms for best friends and cousins, but never my own lol that's awkward.

I have my dress all picked out, but I'm not posting anything until the day after. My hair and makeup, the shoes and jewelry - all that is going to be after it's all over. The following day I am heading down to seaside to have a 1 year reunion with my friends since last year. We all went for my friend Vic's birthday and are going back to revisit the beach and boardwalk. Aww so many memories I will never forget and I can't wait to make more :)

So pray for me please, or do a lucky dance SOMETHING so that I do well on all my tests....

I will keep you updated my loves,
Kara Jae

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure you'll look stunningly beautiful on your prom! well, you are stunningly beautiful to begin with! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete